S.D. Ireland is a family run and oriented organization comprised of over 400 motivated employees in 3 distinct divisions (Concrete, Site Work and Real Estate Development). Our “can do – will do” attitude is a hallmark of the company philosophy.
Class B CDL Drivers
We have IMMEDIATE OPENINGS for experienced and professional Class B CDL DRIVERS to join our team! We are looking for TANDEM, MIXER and BOOM TRUCK DRIVERS at our Swanton, Morrisville, Montpelier, and Williston Batch Plants.
• Must hold a valid CDL and a current medical card.
• Off road experience helpful, but not required.
• Must be physically capable of safely entering and exiting cab and dump body.
• Maintain a clean vehicle (no cab litter, etc.)
• Operate all vehicles in a safe, professional and courteous manner.
• Work hours as requested including overtime and perform other tasks as assigned by supervisor.
• Complete and return daily required paperwork on time
• Report any and all accidents immediately to base
• Do not alter the appearance of, or modify company vehicles in any manner unless pre-approved
• Remain in vehicle on job sites and in the quarry unless there is an emergency or you are requested to do so by a supervisor
• Vehicles are for company use only
• No SDI vehicle shall be used to transport non-SDI employees
• Maintain and obey posted speed limits on and off road
• Use tag axles as needed
• Insure all loads are secure i.e.: gates locked, side boards clean of material, tarps down etc.
S.D. Ireland is a great place to work! We offer great benefits, including health care, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, paid time off, and a 401(k) plan.
S.D. Ireland is an Equal Opportunity Employer
S.D. Ireland is a local company with family values. Our team works hard, we do the same for them.